Sabrina Müller (copy)
E: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.kisslinger-popp.de
- Assistance and support of the management in all organizational tasks
- Operation of the switchboard, incoming / outgoing mail and correspondence
- General administrative and research work
- Preparation of bookkeeping and accounting
- Planning and acquiring of all office supplies
- Set up and preparation of meetings
Since August 2019, we are happy to have Ms. Sabrina Müller in our office and we are very glad to have her as our office manager to support us. In addition to a commercial apprenticeship, Ms. Müller completed further training on the job to becoming a business economist.
Ms. Müller can look back on several years of professional experience with management responsibility in a well-known retail company. Since one can never learn enough, numerous advanced training courses followed, including the successful completion of the trainer exam (AdA).
As an office manager, she always keeps everything in perspective with her friendly manner and supports both the entire team and our clients in all matters. She is, amongst other things, responsible for office organization, general administration, reception and telephone management. In addition, accounting tasks and the maintenance of our mandates master database belong to her area of responsibility.