B.Sc. Nina Popp
- Financial accounting for sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
- DATEV company online, paperless accounting and payment transactions
- Annual reports and income surplus calculations
- Corporate and private tax returns
- Pay slips and payroll
- DEÜV reporting system
- Creation of certificates for clients and their employees
- Reports to the employment agency
- Independent support and advice for clients
Ms. Nina Popp works as a tax assistant and business consultant for Kisslinger-Popp and partner in addition to her studies.
Since September 2019, Ms. Popp has been completing the dual master's program "Master of Taxation" at Munich University of Applied Sciences. By combining theory in study and practice in the tax office, she will be optimally prepared for working in taxation.
Before joining Kisslinger-Popp und Partner, she gained experience in the area of international tax law through her work in the tax department of a large corporation.
In March 2019, Ms. Popp successfully completed the bachelor's degree in business administration at the University of Regensburg and thereby obtained the title of "Bachelor of Science". During her studies, she spent a semester abroad in Cordoba, Spain, and gained a good knowledge of the Spanish language.