Diplom-Betriebswirt B.A. Patrick M. Buchmann
- Advising companies and individuals on tax issues
- Company and commercial law - shareholder disputes, business succession
- Foundation, restructuring and transformation of companies
- M&A (buying and selling companies)
- Drafting contracts in the entrepreneurial area
- Civil litigation and tax litigation
- Tax criminal proceedings (voluntary self declaration to circumvent punishment)
- Asset succession among the living (donations) and on death grounds (will, inheritance contract)
As a partner of our law firm, Mr. Buchmann advises in the areas of tax law as well as commercial and corporate law. In 2009, Mr. Buchmann graduated in business administration with a major in taxation and auditing at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University and the Open University in London.
He completed part of his studies in Sydney (Australia). In 2013, he graduated in law from the Ruprecht-Karls University in Heidelberg with the first state examination in law. After the following legal clerkship in Frankfurt am Main, he passed the second state examination in law in January 2016 and has worked as a licensed lawyer since then. We have been able to welcome Mr. Buchmann to our law firm since July 2018 and are delighted to have him as a partner and tax lawyer. His focus is on companies of various legal forms in the area of conflict between law and taxes, especially in the area of M&A transactions, corporate succession and corporate, but also general contractual arrangements. The combination of his business and legal knowledge as well as his strategic action and special negotiating skills is of great importance for our clients.