Christian A. Schneider
- Advising companies and individuals on all tax issues
- Creation of annual accounts according to HGB and tax laws
- Advice on restructuring and transformation of companies
- Supporting clients with financing requests from banks and external investors
- Business advice
- Management of opposition and financial court proceedings
- Assistance with tax audits
- Advice on inheritance and gift tax matters, including the preparation of the corresponding tax returns
- Advice on international tax law in the area of corporate and employee taxation in Germany
Mr. Schneider is a partner and tax advisor in our law firm in all areas of tax law with a focus on international tax law and business advice to companies. In 2001, Mr. Schneider began training as a tax clerk in a renowned Munich tax law firm, which he successfully completed in 2004. This was followed by further training on the job to becoming a tax specialist in 2009. After numerous further and advanced training courses, he successfully passed the tax consultant exam in early 2018 and has since worked independently as an appointed tax consultant. We are happy to have Mr. Schneider with us since October 2018 and are delighted to have him as a partner.
Through many years of professional experience, the extensive field of activity and the continuous proximity to the clients, Mr. Schneider is characterized by a practical as well as professionally well-versed way of working, which our clients appreciate very much.