- Advising companies and individuals on all tax related issues
- Preparation of annual reports according to HGB and tax laws
- Advice on the restructuring and transformation of businesses
- Supporting clients with financing needs from banks and external investors
- Business consulting
- Management of objection and financial court proceedings
- Start-up advice
- Advice on inheritance and gift tax matters, including the preparation of the corresponding tax returns
- Advice on how to succeed in business
Cornelia Kisslinger-Popp is a founding partner and eponym of the tax consultancy and law firm Kisslinger-Popp & Partner. 25 years ago at a kitchen table, she founded the tax law firm Kisslinger-Popp with a handful of clients who were and are enthusiastic about the work and unconventional approach then as well as now. Ms. Kisslinger-Popp studied business administration with a major in taxes and corporate accounting in Stuttgart. She is a passionate entrepreneur and not only knows how to accompany clients on their path as a tax consultant, but rather to advance them in an advisory manner making them successful. In addition, Ms. Kisslinger-Popp is a university teacher, author of various articles, commentaries and editor of the book "Enterprise Tax Office".
Everyone has incredible potential, it is great when it can be lived and when we can help to bring out.