- Financial accounting for sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
- DATEV company online, paperless accounting and payment transactions
- Annual reports and income surplus calculations
- Corporate and private tax returns
- Pay slips and payroll
- DEÜV reporting system
- Creation of certificates for clients and their employees
- Reports to the employment agency
- Independent support and advice for clients
- Advice in Polish
Ms. Agnieszka Piechocinska studied business administration with a focus on taxes at the Zittau / Görlitz University of Applied Sciences.
She has been working for our law firm since 2012 (formerly: Kisslinger-Popp tax law firm). Ms. Piechocinska works in the areas of financial accounting, payroll, tax returns and annual financial statements and personal advice.
As a native Polish speaker, Ms. Piechocinska looks after Polish clients who have founded their company or center of life in Germany.
Clarity combined with good empathy helps her in her daily work on tax returns and annual reports to find out what is really important to our clients. Her extremely courageous approach and her passion for her job show that she really cares about the well-being of our clients.
Our team and the clients particularly appreciate the open and direct manner of this very lively employee. Good communication and a good relationship with each other is what she particularly appreciates about our family-like working atmosphere.