B.Sc. Simona Sommer, LLM
- Advising companies and individuals on tax issues
- Preparation of annual reports according to commercial and tax law
- Assistance with tax audits
- Foundation of companies & startups
- Advice on international tax law in the area of corporate and employee taxation in Germany
Ms. Simona Sommer is the contact person for our law firm in Ingolstadt. In addition to companies (partnerships, traders and self employed), she also looks after private individuals in all tax matters.
Ms. Sommer holds a law degree from the University of Cluj Napoca in Romania and subsequently a Magister Legum (LLM) from the University of Regensburg. In her further education, she successfully completed her studies in business administration with a focus on taxes and accounting at the WFI of the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt. During her studies, Ms. Sommer found her way to us as an intern and then strengthened our tax team.
Ms. Sommer loves complex challenges - the ever changing tax and tax framework offers her an extremely interesting field of activity.
She also offers all services in Romanian.