E: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.kisslinger-popp.de
- Current monthly or quarterly financial reports as well as the corresponding advance registrations / notifications
- Income statements
- Annual reports for smaller GmbHs
- Sales and trade tax returns
- Income and corporate tax returns
- Tax returns for separate and uniform assessment
Since June 2018 we have been able to welcome Mr. Thomas Kerle as a tax clerk at Kisslinger-Popp & Partner. Mr. Kerle started his training as a tax clerk in 2011, which he completed in 2014 with above-average success.
Subsequently, Mr. Kerle deepened his theoretical knowledge in which he achieved his technical college qualification in two years by attending the vocational high school in Fürstenfeldbruck. Mr. Kerle then gained valuable professional experience in the areas of payroll and financial accounting in various economic sectors. This know-how benefits our clients today. Mr. Kerle also processes annual financial statements, as well as company and private tax returns and is a very important and sought-after contact in the law firm.