- Pay slips and payroll
- Monthly reports
- DEÜV reporting system
- Creation of all certificates for employees
- Support for SV and income tax audits
- Contact person for questions and implementation of BEM, questions about disabled people in the company and trainees
- Construction payroll / special form of payroll:
- Preparation of construction wage accounting, main construction and to the related building trade
- Notifications to the employment agency
- Applications to compensation offices and vacation funds
Ms. Martina Eckert has been supporting our wages and salaries department since October 2018. In addition to a commercial apprenticeship, Ms. Eckert has completed a dual degree in business administration. As a certified marketing manager, Ms. Eckert has worked for many years in well-known companies in the field of marketing and was responsible for numerous marketing campaigns.
With her wealth of experience and skills, Ms. Eckert is an important part of our wages and salaries department. It is among others responsible - in addition to the preparation of wage and salary statements for national and international clients - for many other questions around the topic of wages and salaries. Other key competencies in the specialist area include the complex topic of construction wages and support, not least because of your special negotiating skills, during SV and income tax audits.
Ms. Eckert is a valued contact both externally and internally with our clients because of her positive nature. She herself says that life is like a bicycle and that you have to keep on the move in order not to lose your balance and Ms. Eckert also lives up to this motto for our clients, who appreciate this very much.